Certified Security Leadership Officer
- Modality: On Demand
- Learning Style: Certification
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
About this course:
The Certified Security Leadership Officer course provides essential up to date information and skills related to current security issues, information technology, and best practices in the field. The course covers up aspects such as risk management, security management, information security and encryption, which are required to clear the Certified Security Leadership Officer exam. Moreover, the course also provides knowledge regarding access controls, operations security, network security, incident handling, and evidence.
After completing the Certified Security Leadership Officer course, an individual will be able to efficiently and effectively manage information technology security projects.
An individual having Certified Security Leadership Officer certification and working as an IT manager/Professional can easily earn up to $127,854 annually.
The Certified Security Leadership Officer course objective is to provide information and knowledge regarding the following.
- Security Management
- Information Security – Access Control Concepts
- Risk Management
- Incident Handling and Evidence
- Network Security
- Operations Security
- IT Professionals interested in core IT operations and service management can take up the course.
- There is no pre-requisite for the Certified Security Leadership Officer course.
Suggested prerequisite course:
- Project Team Management
- Executive Strategy and Management