Certified Incident Handling Engineer
About this course:
The Certified Incident Handling Engineer (CIHE) course is designed, aiming for individuals who are interested in effectively and efficiently handle incidents. Through the course, an individual will learn to properly utilize resources while preventing, detecting and mitigating attacks over data or network infrastructure. The Certified Incident Handling Engineer course also covers concepts, which are required in planning, creating, and implementing effective incident responses. Moreover, the course also teaches individuals the common exploits and techniques, which can be used by hackers to penetrate into the system. Therefore, individuals are in a better position to respond to any such attacks on IT infrastructure.
The Certified Incident Handling Engineer course will cover the following topics.
- Vulnerabilities in the network
- IH preparation
- Request trackers for incident handling
- Preliminary responses
- Identification and initial responses
- Virtualization security
- Malware incident handling.
The average salary for a Certified Incident Handling Engineer skills is $78,662 per year.
The objectives of the Certified Incident Handling Engineer course are following
- To enable individuals to detect security threats, risks and weaknesses.
- To enable an individual to prevent, detect, and respond to security breaches.
- To enable an individual to report on findings.
- To enable an individual to take and clear the Certified Incident Handling Engineer examination successfully.
Anyone who is already on the job and is responsible for incident handling or is interested in pursuing a career in this regard
Knowledge and understanding of the Certified Information System Security Office course.
Suggested prerequisite course:
Certified Information Systems Security Officer