IS20 Security Controls
- Modality: On Demand
- Learning Style: Certification
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Course Info: Download PDF
- Certificate: See Sample
About this course:
The IS20 Security Controls course covers methodologies and proven general controls that were used in the execution and analysis of the Top Twenty Most Critical Security Controls. This course is intended for security professionals who are looking forward to learning about the implementation of highly competent and economical automation techniques for enhancing controls in the existing systems to make them more secure. Through the IS20 Security Controls course, an individual can learn about assessing security controls and comparing it with industry standards.
The average salary for Information Assurance Manager is $83,443 per year.
The objectives of the IS20 Security Controls course is to enable individuals to implement the Top 20 Most Critical Security Controls.
Following can take up the IS20 Security Controls course.
- Network Security Engineers
- IT Administrators
- Information Assurance Managers/Auditors
- Basic Knowledge of network and security technologies.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- LFS211 - Linux Networking and Administration
- Certified Security Leadership Officer