Certified Security Sentinel
About this course:
The Certified Security Sentinel course is designed to educate the individuals about cyber-attacks and possible measures to take in the time of such attacks to mitigate the impact. An individual will learn about performing the attacks, identifying the attacks and securing information from the attacks through this course. Moreover, the Certified Security Sentinel course will cover basic security measures, implementing countermeasures, securely using the internet at work, securely access the company’s network, remotely accessing the corporate network, social engineering, etc.
The objectives of the Certified Security Sentinel course are as follows.
- Provide an understanding of the basic principles of computer security.
- Provide knowledge regarding cyber-attacks.
- Provide knowledge and understanding of countermeasures for cyber-attacks.
- Provide knowledge and skills to use internet at work, home, and public places securely.
- Provide knowledge and skills of securely access corporate networks remotely.
- Anyone who uses a computer on the internet.
- Anyone interested in getting knowledge and understanding of cyber-attacks and countermeasures.
- Individual who is looking forward to clear the Certified Security Sentinel exam.
- No prior knowledge or certification is required to opt for this course.